TESTINIUM ENTERPRISE EDITION JIRA PLUGIN MANUAL
In Enterprise Edition, there is a plugin that integrates Testinium and JIRA. You can create JIRA issues directly from your test result reports. In this document, you can find a step by step description on how to use JIRA Plugin in Testinium.
Once you open the dashboard,
- First of, select Companies option from menu on the left.
- Then click Edit for your company.
- Click on the Plugins tab.
- Select and add JIRA Plugin from plugins list.
- Once you add the plugin, you can see it in the Enabled Plugins list.
- After adding the plugin, it is necessary to configure it with your JIRA credentials. To do that, select the Company Details tab from the drop down menu on the right. Then select the Plugins tab.
- Click on the Edit button for your JIRA Plugin.
- On the Plugin Page, enter your server url, username and password for your Jira account. Then click Save.
- After saving, it is necessary to configure project specific settings. For that, navigate to the Projects tab from the menu on the left. Then select Edit for your project.
- Click Edit JIRA Settings.
- At this step, you can select projects and assignees from your JIRA account. You can select necessary fields. Everything you need for a JIRA issue is listed on this page. When you are done, click Save.
- Now, you are good to go. You completed configuring Testinium for JIRA and are able to create JIRA issues easily. To create a JIRA issue, go to Plans from the menu on the left and select Reports option for any plan.
- Click Show on any test result.
- Click Show for test details.
- Click the Create JIRA Issue button.
- Add any additional summary for your issue and click Create.
- You have just created the Jira issue for the test result. It is visible on JIRA Dashboard.